Seeing a fanfic that has potential from reading the premise.
It also has great grammar and spelling.
The characters are all in character!
It’s a completed story!!
I’ve done it now, satisfied?
Walt Disney Animation Studios | 1937 - 2014
After seeing this post, I decided to make this. The “Experimental” era is usually referred to as Post-Renaissance. I imagine the Revival is going to continue through this decade. 2015 and beyond films listed are: (left to right) Zootopia, Giants, and Moana.
If you want to read more about each era and how they got their names, click here.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." - Diane Arbus
Colored Liquids Create Gorgeous Rainbow Explosions In Water
by Mark Mawson
honestly tho how do they look so badass in their team pictures in the official art when everyone is a loser???